Sunday, January 30, 2011

Grrrrr

I haven't been blogging in a couple weeks, cause me life has just been absolutely crazy. It is tax time so it is long hours for me at work. I can not understand how people can make only a couple thousands of dollars and expect more in a tax return than what they made. REALLY people. Get a job all year long so you don't have to worry about only getting a small return. Or my favorite is the IRS delays their refund and its our fault at work. Excuse me I do not make the decisions for the IRS. GRRRRR I hate this time of year. It really makes me wonder what these people do in say May and they are broke. So I am working 50+ hours to be cussed at and have these people act like they are better than I am because they don't "have" to work all year just enough to get a return. I want to tell them "you know what I don't HAVE to work either, I have a husband that makes enough for us to survive comfortably and I am not fretting over when I get our tax return. I choose to work, you should try it sometime."

J called me last week to tell me there was an "incident" but he was alright. He then calls me on Friday night to tell me that he has to go in for a TBI scan. Scared the shit out of me. Thankfully his scan came back good. I was wound tighter than a tick for a couple days worried that there was something he wasn't telling me. I am sure there is stuff that he hasn't told me, but he is alive so I can deal with the rest of that stuff.

I went yesterday and cut my hair off. It amazes me how much better a new haircut can make a person feel. J probably won't like it because he likes my hair long, but it will grow long again and then I will get another wild hair and cut it off again.

1 comment: