Thursday, February 17, 2011

Really people

I have been slacking on my blogging. It is getting close to J being home and it just feels like there are not enough hours in my day anymore. There is just to much to do. I will be so glad to have a day to myself. Since I honestly can't remember everything that has happened since my last blog, I am going to just talk about this week.

I was looking for a car for J when he gets home. I found a car online and went up to look at it. I got a bad vibe from the salesman from the start but J really wanted the car so I decided to over look it. Well wouldn't you know we butted heads. I wanted things done or I was not willing to sign papers and he just wanted me to sign papers. Needless to say it didn't work for me and I left as I was leaving he called me a very derogatory name and it wan't the b (I could have handled being called that) Instead of knocking his teeth down his throat I just told him to go do improper things to himself and I was very explict. I get home and make a status on facebook about what happened and what I said. You would have thought I murdered someone. I think my aunt and uncle called everyone in the family about my post. UM REALLY?!?!?!?! How old are we? Last time I checked I was on a computer that I bought and I am an adult.

Anyway I ended up reporting the salesman and ended up getting the car at a better deal that he was offering. If J didn't want the car so bad I would have never went back up there, but I know J would be over the moon when I told him it was his. I was kind of nervous that he would be mad about me going back after what transpired the night before since he called me in the middle of me being mad about the salesman and then my aunt and uncle. I was able to talk to him tonight and he was happy.

Work is still crazy. I am almost able to count down the weeks on one hand of the time I have left there. And then only a couple weeks after that till J gets home. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment