Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I got J's car today. The dealership agreed to do some minor repairs. My family was going out to eat and my brother was in the backseat. He opens up the ashtray and what does he find? Some jewelry. I am pretty sure that it is the real mccoy. There is a part of me that says I should contact the dealership and try to find out who the previous owner was so I can give them back their jewelry. But then I get to thinking that its now my car so therefore anything that is in the car is mine. I guess they should have done better when they were cleaning out the car before trading it in. I am going to wait till I can talk to J to see if he wants any of it. It is obviously men's jewelry and if not I will take to a place that buys gold and make some money off of it.

Its kind of funny because this car is exactly like mine, with a few exceptions like color, no sunroof, and no factory sound system. It the same year, same body style, everything. His car does have rims, where my car has the factory wheels. He is so excited about his car. I hope he will keep it nice. He has a tendency to beat the piss out of his vehicles and then it looks and runs like crap. I will be so mad if he does that to this one.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could find something worth money in my car :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to find out it was just gold plated, it had to have been new because usually with the older stuff you can tell.

    ReplyDelete