Friday, February 25, 2011

Five question Friday

I saw this on a blog I follow and thought this would be fun. On Fridays you answer 5 questions about yourself.

1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes I can, very well actually. I have been driving one since I had to drive my brother around when he would get drink. He I think was 18 or 19 so that would make me about 14 or 15. My vehicle I drive now is a stick, but after driving one day in an day out for so long, I think my next vehicle will be an automatic

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
I can't eat fish or seafood due to allergies.
2 foods I refuse to eat are mushrooms because it reminds me of having a cold and having snot slide down your throat and raw onions. I just can't stand the taste. I will eat them if they are cooked weird I know

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Oh yes. I am in love with Thin Mints. Somedays they are God's gift and other days they are the devil.

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I love pedicures. As a matter of fact I am getting one tomorrow. I have also introduced myself to massages. Oh how wonderful those things are.


5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Family and close friends call me Mandi. My 4 year old nephew used to call me Amy but now calls me Mandi. I miss him calling me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment