Friday, February 18, 2011

Things I don't like about J being home.

J will be home soon and I started thinking about all the stuff that will change once he gets home. I am very excited that he will be home, but there are some things that I dread. I thought it would be fun to list the things that I don't like about him being home.

1. Smelly PT gear. There is nothing worse than not being able to find where a smell is coming from only to find a smelly sock under the bed or behind the dresser.

2.Having clothes strung from one end of the house to the other because he can't put his clothes including the smelly socks in the hamper.

3. Having to make dinner every night. I like having cereal, fruit, or some other easy meal. He will want a good meal at night.

4.Having to watch his shows. We have different tastes in shows so it can be an argument when we both want to watch stuff at the same time.

5. Sharing the bed and the pillows. After a year of sleeping by myself or one of my nephews, it will be an adjustment to have another adult in the bed with me.

6.Waking up at O'dark thirty because he can't wake up to his alarm on his own. He has to have it go off for 30 minutes before he decides to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment