Friday, January 14, 2011

Really?

I have talked before about the problems I have had with my car. So I take it to the new mechanic yesterday and it takes him about 5 seconds to figure out where the problem was. Unfortunately it could be a number of things ranging from very simple to very not so simple. He has to take out my whole transmission to find out exactly what the problem is. As he is closing the hood I notice that a part is missing. The old mechanic had forgotten to put on the tube to my air intake. I call the old mechanic and I am told that they have to look in the bin where they put the parts they forget to put back on. UMM WHAT?!?!?!?! This happens often enough you have a bin? So needless to say my dad was there picking up my part. At least they did not throw it out or something and I had to buy a new one. Needless to say I am even more upset then I was before.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is insane! I am glad they got it figured out. I hope you dont have anymore car troubles :)

    ReplyDelete