Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Things I want to do in 2011

So if I put my goals out for 2011 I will be more likely to stick with them. I will fill like I have people to hold me accountable for my actions.

1. I want to loose some major lbs. J says he would like to see me in a top I wore a lot when we first started dating, because it made my boobs like huge. He says he doesn't care if I have to buy a new top, because he loves me just the way I am. So my goal is to wear that top to J's homecoming. Yes it is an appropriate top for something like that.

2.I want to get out of debt. With my student loans that will be kind of hard but if we can pay everything but my student loans off I will be happy.

3. My last goal I can't even begin to start till J gets home, but the thing I want the most is to get pregnant. I definitely would love to get pregnant right away that way I would know that J would be there for the birth and not on the other side of the world, but with my luck the Army will have other plans for him.

I don't think that my goals are unobtainable. I don't think that I am trying to do to much either. Fingers crossed that I will get to mark all 3 of these off my list. Well if I get pregnant I will have to wait to accomplish goal number 1 completely, but I will gladly do that and I will do my best to reach my goal before he gets home without killing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment