Sunday, January 16, 2011

The starts to my spring cleaning

Since J will be home in the next few months and I will be moving back to Campbell, I started my spring cleaning. I have 6 garbage bags and 3 boxes full of stuff. I am talking clothes, books, decorations, purses, shoes, pretty much you name I got it to go. So I was looking around thinking how do I have so much stuff to get rid of? And how do I have so much stuff left? All this stuff is my stuff. Not J's,not my mom's, but MY stuff. I keep telling myself that I will have a yard sale, but in all reality I won't ever have one. Its to much of a hassle so off to the goodwill all this stuff will go. I am hoping I can get everything straightened out soon, my bedroom is turned upside down right now. Why is it when I clean I make a bigger mess that I have to straighten out? I keep telling myself that I won't accumilate so much stuff again, but who am I kidding? Come next year I will probably have just as much to get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment