Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So frustrated

A good way to start this is saying that I talked to J and I now know the month and the part of the month that he is suppose to be home. YAY!!!!! My love will be whole again. My Donut of Misery is saying that the light at the end of the tunnell is getting brighter. Yes, Yes it is. I have already got on the housing websites and looked at places for us to live. I am not doing anything just yet, but I can dream on.

So now the frustrating parts. I call his mom to let her know and when I tell her its like I told her that I told her something she did not want to hear. She says to me Oh have you seen J's stepbrother's (who I have never met and I think J has only met once) facebook. Umm no we are not friends on facebook. So she proceeds to tell me about it. Then I try to get back on J's homecoming and that he would like it if she could come at all possible and she tells me that she is going to AZ to see her new granddaughter. She is having withdraws from not seeing her since she was born 3 weeks ago. But she does want J to take leave and spend a week at the beach with the family 2 months after he gets back. I tell her that he gets block leave after he gets back so not sure if that would be possible. She didn't even seem dissappointed. I just don't get it.

Then we have had crazy snow since last week. My boss has not been able to make it in because her roads are so bad, but her husband has made it to work everyday and was out running errands yesterday. She wants to complain about how crazy she is at the house. Well why can't your hubby bring you to work? Then today she finally makes it in. She is late and she was the first to leave. Don't complain to me when it is your choices. There is no reason your hubby couldn't bring you to work at least yesterday.

I am about over this job. I like having a job to go to everyday, especially since it seems like the last few weeks have dragged on and I need something to keep me busy until J comes home. But really some of this crap is not my responsiblity. There are other things that I don't want to get into right now. I guess I just need to keep telling myself a few more months then I will be moving back to Fort Campbell to be with J and it will be nice to have that extra money in the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment