Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yesterday I went and had lunch with my favorite Navy Mom. I left with 2 bags of books for both me and Jason. He asked that I get him some books, but I do not know what he would like so she gave me a varity and if he finds an author or type of book he enjoys I can buy more of them. I also found some books based on the tv show CSI that I think he will like since he loves shows like that. For his birthday he got all the seasons of NCIS.

Today I had to go in for an ultrsound of my liver. My enzymes have been elevated since last December. I think the tech thought she had to break a rib to get the pictures she needed.

I went today and had lunch with one of my BFFs. It is so nice to be able to go and talk and not have to think about everything that is going on right now for an hour or 2.

J saw my last blog about the caller, he said I know it was ________ and if it happens again to tell this person to F off. He understands I can't be attached to a computer all the time and if the worse thing I do while he is gone is go to the mall, he will consider himself very lucky as long as I don't spend our whole life savings, since he knows I am an emotional shopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment