Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Creepy Neighbor

Last night our neighbors were having a cookout and pretty much the whole neighborhood came over, all except the creepy neighbor that likes to sit outside MY door all day long. I want to tell him to go sit outside his door. At least he would be in the shade. Why do you have to sit outside of mine? He sat at the top of the steps did not talk to anybody and watched what was going on. I hate leaving and coming home during the day while Jason is at work because I know he is going to be sitting on the steps. I was talking to the girl that lives across from me to see if I was just being paranoid, but she thinks he is creepy to. She also thinks that he stole her phone because the other night she was carrying some stuff in and dropped her phone, since her hands were full she just carried it all up the steps and into the apartment. He was the only other person that was outside. When she went back out 2 seconds later the phone was gone and he was no where to be found, but how can she prove it since she did not see him take the phone or anything. So I told Jason not to say a whole lot about him leaving since I will be here alone for a few days. Jason went and talked to the neighbor downstairs that had the cookout and was asking him just to keep an eye on things since I will be here alone for a few days, and the neighbor said that he creeps out his wife as well and she doesn't even walk up the steps every time she comes in. So I am glad that I am not just paranoid he creeps out all the other females, except the one he lives with, but no one hardly ever sees her.

1 comment:

  1. Is the creepy guy another soldier? Maybe someone could say something to housing?? I would have already told him to get away from my steps,lol. Did the lady that lost her phone call her number? It would be funny if his pocket rang while he was sitting there, lol!!

    ReplyDelete