Sunday, June 20, 2010

Phone Calls!!

Friday night when I got home my brother called me and said to call my nephews at their mom's. My 4yo nephew didn't believe I was really coming home so he had to make sure I was really here. My 6yo nephew said that his Grandma told him I was coming home and he knew it was the truth so he didn't need to make sure. It was so cute. I am glad that they love me so much that they want me to be here, I have been second guessing my decsion to move back for this deployment.

This morning my phone rings and it is a weird number. It was J. It was the best 3 1/2 minutes of my whole day. The reception was bad, but it was great to hear his voice. He didn't have a whole lot to say, but that it was hot and they have been working their butts off.

1 comment:

  1. Don't second guess your decision to move back home for the deployment. You'll be on your own sooner than you think. I'm sure the nephews are over the moon excited! :-)

    ReplyDelete