Thursday, March 17, 2011

So frustrated

I am so frustrated with this whole finding an apartment thing. I call today to talk to the rental company. I let them know that I was able to get the correct POA. I told him that it was printed off the computer where he emailed it to me. They say they have to see the original, but I can have J email the original to them. Knowing my husband he probably deleted the email after it was sent and lost the original. I understand that there are rules and they are trying to protect the MM from pissed off spouses who run up debt and what not in service member's names, but this is really getting frustrating.

I will just be so glad when all this is over. When I have a place for us to live, when I have everything set up the way we want it, and when J gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment