Monday, March 14, 2011

Realizations

I was talking to a friend today and she asked how much longer I had until J came home. I told her and it just hit me like WOW that is so close. Now I just need to go into over drive and get everything I need done before he gets home done.

Its such a bittersweet moment. On the one hand, my heart will be whole again. I will just be complete. I have been miserable without J here. I will be back with my Army friends and I will have that support that I don't have when I am with people that do not have any idea about the military.

On the other hand, it means another move. Moving away from my friends and family again. It means that I have to leave my nephews again. It means I will be unemployed again. It means that I have to live in Clarksville. Everyone talks about how wonderful it is, but I don't like it one bit.

I guess when you list the pros and cons of J coming home the good outweigh the bad. I will be standing there when he gets off that plane and I will be by his side as he readjusts back to being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment