Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Crazy Crazy Crazy

So much has this week and its only Wednesday. My 2 year anniversary was Monday. YAY!!!!! We will celebrate once J gets home. 2 years in a row now J has been gone. When I talked to him he said that his next deployment has been moved back from summer to winter next year. Yay for that!

On Tuesday my Mom and I went to Clarksville to find a place to live. I found a cute little townhouse that allows dogs. We were able to get lights and water turned on. When the water was turned on the release valve had to be flipped, but no one had told me this so my hot water heater decided it was going to empty all the water so my living room flooded. All I could really do is sit there and cry. My mom was so calm cleaning everything up and I was hysterical. On a good note they had a maintence man there and he was able to flip the valve and get it to quit running. We got the water mopped up.

My baby nephew was diagnosed with Teralogy of Fallot on Tuesday, basically that is a hole in the heart, and stenosis of the valve leading to the lung. Back in the 70s it was called Blue Baby. His medical files were sent to Vanderbuilt and it looks like surgery will be in his near future. The Dr's prognosis is good so we are very encouraged about that and my brother has already spoke to some people that have had chidren with this and they are all doing well. It is very scary though to think that a baby that tiny will have to go through all of that.

Today has just been exhausting. I didn't sleep well on Monday and left at 430 on Tuesday and didn't get home till 0015 on Wednesday. Then had to get up and go to work this morning. Tonight will be an early night that will be for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment