Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I just can't!

I have tried to sit down and blog a couple of times since my last post. I have so much going through my head that I need to get out, but when I sit down to write, I can't. I can't get my thoughts together. I can't concentrate on what I am doing. I just can't.

On Father's Day I was going to write about it being Father's Day and how great my Dad and Grandpa are. How I hope this is J's last not being a father. But all I could get out was ... nothing.

I have wanted to talk about our new dog and how we are adjusting and the silly things she does. Still ... nothing

I needed to get out my frustrations and my impatience of not getting pregnant, when there are so many woman it comes so easily to. Yep, still nothing.

Or what about my frustrations and impatience of not finding a job... Nada!

So maybe one day I will be able to sit down and just get it all out, but it doesn't look like it will be in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Thats kind of how I feel. I hope you are able to find the words to write soon.

    ReplyDelete