Monday, April 18, 2011

Changes

We went back to our hometown this past weekend and if I heard it once I heard it a hundred times. J just isn't the same, have you noticed? How can I not notice? People act like it is some big surprise that he has changed. After the things he has done and seen, I can't say I blame him.

He is so angry all the time. It is almost like he is looking for an argument. My brother told him that he was an a$$hole to everyone but me. Guess it could be worse he could be an a$$hole just to me. I am just waiting for a major blowup between him and someone, not sure yet who but someone.

His language is terrible. Now I cuss so I can't say much, but his is terrible. It is almost like he cusses just to hear him cuss. Its F this or S.O.B. that. Quite frankly I am tired of listening to it. It is not so bad if we are at home, but its like we get out in public and he has no filter what so ever.

J has admitted that he is having anger issues and is willing to seek treatment, but his cussing I was told that he wasn't changing it. Guess I am either going to have to hope that he calms it down, get used to it,or quit going places with me.

I am beginning to wonder if all of this is part of his readjustment period or if it is something more serious. I have read up on PTSD and even TBI. He is showing signs of PTSD, but then again he has only been back for a little over 2 weeks so it still could be readjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment