Monday, May 2, 2011

Bittersweet

The Taliban said it they were starting their "spring offensive", Guess it didn't start they way they wanted it to. Last night was the night many of us have waited for for almost a decade. The mastermind of 9/11 was killed. Many people are celebrating and saying that May 1st should be a holiday.

I am very happy that he was killed, BUT I don't think a lot of people realize that America just pissed off a whole group of people. We have taken out their leader. These people are going to want revenge.

We have men and women still overseas that may very well be in more danger today than they were yesterday. Last night I was so thankful that J was home, but it still doesn't mean that I am not scared for our servicemembers. I still have friends over there, I have friends set to deploy very soon.

May everyone that has died because of this man now be able to REST IN PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment