Sunday, December 26, 2010

Where has the time went

Its been a while since I have blogged. So much has happened. I went back to work for the same company I was at before J joined the Army. It has been a blessing and a curse. I am making money and wasting time until J comes home, but its the same crap that made me hate working there. I just have to keep telling myself that it is only temporary.

We are more than half way through this deployment. J left a few days ago to go back to the sandbox after R&R. I have come to the conclussion that 15 days does not make up for 6 months gone. We had such a good time though. It has amazed me at how fast time has gone by since J left in June. Now if this deployment would just be over. Not that i don't realize that I only have him for about a year before he has to go back.

Christmas has came and went. First Christmas in 6 years without J. I made it through and no one got hurt. While J was home he got me diamond earings, a watch, a S&W 380 Bodyguard, and some smaller items like clothes.

We had the joy of welcoming a new niece into our family and will be welcoming a nephew in March. We are hoping that within the next year and a half that we will be welcoming our own little one into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment