Thursday, December 30, 2010

A little uncomfortable

I work at a loan company and unfortunately our higher ups are greedy and make us work late to try to make them that extra dollar. When we work late we are usually the only people in the shopping center and the lighting is not good. Tonight was a little unnerving. A few minutes before we were suppose to leave K went to put some stuff in her car. I thought I heard her talking to someone, when I got up to look I see her walking across the parking lot so I sat back down thinking I was just hearing things. She comes back in and asks if I saw him. Him turned out to be a guy I used to run around with in high school. We quit hanging out when he got bad into drugs. K proceeds to tell me he was right outside our door with a hood over his head. A few minutes later 5 cop cars are in our parking lot and talking to this guy. Not sure what that was all about, but it is a little nerve wracking to think of what he was doing there standing outside our door in the dark. Now when he is sober I would never think that he would hurt me, but with him on drugs you just never know. I hate this guy turned out the way he did.

Even though now I am home, I am still a little freaked out. What if he was going to try and rob us? What did he do that there were so many cop cars surrounding him?

No comments:

Post a Comment