Thursday, December 30, 2010

I am not an idiot.

I had my clutch replaced less than a month ago. Today was the 2nd time I have had my car in the shop because of this clutch. The tell me it is a spring this time, ok fine. I go to pick up my car and I can't put it in gear. I go in and tell the guy and another mechanic comes up and tells me that I need to push the clutch in. So he comes outside to show me how to work the clutch. UMM HELLO I know how a clutch works. He has major problems getting it to go in gear and it grinds when he does. He proceeds to tell me that I need a new clutch. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? He just put a new clutch in less than a month ago. Another mechanic comes out and tells me the throw out bearing must be bad. YEAH YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO CHANGE THAT AS WELL LESS THAN A MONTH AGO! So my car is still not fixed and these people are idiots or they think I am one. I am so mad that someone had to drive my car from the bay to the front of the buiding and did not "notice" that there was a problem. Then they try to make it sound like it was operator error.

No comments:

Post a Comment