Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I think he just knows

J called me last night to let me know that he was fixing to travel back to the FOB. As some of you know we are TTC, without much luck. My Dr put me on some fertility meds and I was really hoping that while he was home for R&R that it would be our turn. I had pysched myself up, only to be disappointed. As I was laying in bed last night crying, my phone rings and it is J. His flight was cancelled,so he called to let me know. I tried to hide my disappointment, but he knows me well enough that he knew something was wrong. So I told him, of course he said the right stuff to make me feel better, even though I was disappointed. He normally would not have called me since it was late, but somehow he just knew I needed reassurance that only he could give. Gosh I love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment