Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To Grandpa's house I go.

So I leave Friday morning to go to my Grandpa's house. I can't wait. I have been going up there every summer since I was a little girl, minus a couple years after my Grandma died, that I just could not bring myself to go. It is one of the few places that I feel I can sit back take a deep breath and say aahhh!!! It is almost like there can be no stress of everyday life when I walk through the door. Things just don't matter and if they do Grandpa will take care of them. I definitely need to have a breather. I have been so tightly wound since J left. I hope it will really do me some good to get away from "real life" and go to Grandpa's. I can't wait to see my uncle, aunt, and cousins. My one cousin just opened a restaurant so i will definitely have to check that out. I already know he is an awesome cook. I am so proud of him for following his dreams.

After I get back from Grandpa's, I will have about 3 days and then its off for my adventures in Alaska. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends that are so willing to open there arms and welcome me into their home and take time off work just to keep me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment