Saturday, November 5, 2011

Maybe not!

My last post was about being pregnant. It is with a heavy heart that I have to say that I miscarried this past Tuesday. It all started last Friday night when I started spotting and I was in the ER. By the way never go to the ER during a shift change. I sat around and waited for almost 2 hours for them to take my catheter out, because the nurses that just came on duty knew nothing about it even being in.

Tuesday I went to the Dr for a follow up and she did an ultrasound and the baby only measured 4 to 5 weeks and it hadn't grown any since the ultrasound at the ER. I should have been 7 weeks and 2 days. That night I started to bleed heavily. I won't go into anymore details, but I guess you get the picture.

Poor J he has been such a trooper through all of this. How the hell did I get so lucky to have a man like that. He has let me cry, yell, and scream at him and he just sits there and lets me. I even told him that I hated him and he said ok. Of course I don't hate him, I just hate the situation and it came out of my mouth that it was him. So of course I felt bad and I go upstairs to cry and even though I just told him I hated him he followed me upstairs and climbed into bed with me just to hold me while I cried. Now who could be mad at someone that will do that?

So now are new joke is do I hate him today or do I like him. He will ask me that every morning either when he calls me after PT or this morning he called me while I was at work and asked me. Of course he was calling to see what time I was coming home for lunch, but he had to ask if I hated him today or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment